Door County is enjoying a very balmy winter so far but Fish Creek’s Winter Festival is just around the corner! With so much going on, you know the food is going to be spectacular.
Take tour of the Bay Side of the peninsula to get the best foods around. There will be the Winter Wine & Cherry Festival at Orchard Country Winery, the “SOUP!!” Benefit at Peninsula School of Art or the Chili Cook-off at the tent set up in Clark Park. Since you’re up here for the weekend, be sure to check out the Super Bowl at one of our many great restaurants around the peninsula. Also, if you’re looking for a place to stay, check out Door County Lodging for great last minute rooms.
- 12-5pm Blood Drive at Northern Door YMCA
- 1-4pm Ice Carving at Clark Park
- 6:30-10pm- Rock & Roll Art Night @ Hands On Art Studio (21+)
- 10-12pm Ice Sculpture Carving
- 10-5pm- Winter Wine & Cherry Fest @ Orchard Country Winery
- 10-3pm Live Chainsaw Carving Demonstrations
- 10-5pm Human Foosball Tournament
- 10:30am- PARADE
- 10-5pm- Winter Fest in the tent @ Clark Park
- 11-3pm- “Soup!” benefit @ Pen. Art School
- 11-5pm- Free Trolley Rides through town
- Noon- Chili Cook-off @ the Tent
- 5:30pm Fireworks Display
- 5:30-8pm- Candlelight Ski @ Peninsula State Park
- 7-9pm- Peninsula Players “Baby Wants Candy” at DC Auditorium
- 9pm-12am- Big Mouth @ Alexander’s
- 10:30am Fish Creek Fruit Loop Fun Run
- 11am Winter Fest Grand Prize Drawing of $2,500 cash
- Stay for the Super Bowl! Many businesses will be open!