The dining scene in Door County often offers more than a great meal, especially at Gibraltar Grill in Fish Creek where diners can enjoy live music from the patio four nights a week. With plenty of room on the lawn, you can bring chairs and hang out before or after dinner while you enjoy drinks from the outdoor bar and a variety of music from live bands and musicians.
Offering a wide selection of menu items sure to please from steaks and seafood to pasta and appetizers to sandwiches and salads, Gibraltar Grill also has a kids menu as well as a Gluten-Free Menu! Bring your best friend for supper too – Gibraltar Grill’s patio is dog friendly, welcoming well-behaved dogs on leashes. All performance begin at 7:30 p.m. with the exception of their Gibraltar Music Festival (End of Summer Party III) on Sunday, August 31, which runs from 2-10 p.m. and includes music from Cookee, One Too Many, and Big Mouth & The Power Tool Horns!
You can catch the Big Mouth Trio, Cookee, as well as many other acts including the Birch Creek Jazz Ambassadors, at Gibraltar Grill throughout the rest of July and August. Just look for the sign: Live Music Tonight!
Live Music at Gibraltar Grill – Summer 2014
- Thursday, July 17 – Birch Creek Jazz Ambassadors
- Friday, July 18 – John Van Thiel – “The Voice of Elvis”
- Saturday, July 19 – Cookee- Timeless Music !
- Sunday, July 20 – John Van Thiel – “The Voice of Elvis”
- Wednesday, July 23 – Big Mouth Trio
- Thursday, July 24 – Birch Creek Jazz Ambassadors
- Friday, July 25 – One Too Many
- Saturday, July 26 – One Too Many
- Wednesday, July 30 – Big Mouth Trio
- Thursday, July 31 – Birch Creek Jazz Ambassadors
- Friday, August 1 – Matt Wahl
- Saturday, August 2 – Matt Wahl
- Wednesday, August 6 – Big Mouth Trio
- Thursday, August 7 – PJ & The Nicks
- Friday, August 8 – Birch Creek Jazz Ambassadors Fundraiser
- Saturday, August 9 – Cookee – Timeless Music !
- Wednesday, August 13 – Big Mouth Trio
- Thursday, August 14 – Whiskey Sours
- Friday, August 15 – Whiskey Sours
- One *(Saturday, August 16 – Closed for a private event)
- Wednesday, August 20 – PJ & The Nicks
- Thursday, August 21 – Joe Richter from Milwaukee
- Friday, August 22 – Joe Richter from Milwaukee
- Saturday, August 23 – Cookee – Timeless Music !
- Thursday, August 28 – The Nicks
- Friday, August 29 – Cookee – Timeless Music !
- Saturday, August 30 – Cookee & Glen from the Grassroots
- Sunday, August 31 – Gibraltar Music Festival (End of Summer Party III)
- Cookee – Timeless Music from noon – 2:00 pm
- One Too Many from 2:30 PM – 5:30 pm
- Big Mouth & The Power Tool Horns from 6:30 PM – 10:00 pm
Gibraltar Grill is located at 3993 Main Street (Hwy 42) in Fish Creek, Wisconsin. Get GPS directions. click-to-call phone numbers, and check out their menu with the Door County Chefs FREE Mobile Dining App for iPhone and Android!