Door County invites you to celebrate Easter with us on Sunday, March 27th! Book your Last Minute Easter Vacation now with Door County Lodging‘s Last Minute Lodging: EASTER Blog, check out the Easter Egg Hunts available for the kids on Saturday, March 26th where the Easter Bunny will be making appearances, and don’t forget make your Easter Brunch & Buffet reservations at one of the wonderful restaurants below – they fill up fast!
EASTER SUNDAY DINING: March 27, 2016
- Harbor Fish Market & Grille opens for the season on March 25 and will be open weekends until May 1, 2016 then serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily! Don’t miss their popular Easter Sunday Buffet from 10am-3pm. $21.95/adult, $8.95/child (under 11 yrs). Reservations recommended (920) 839-9999.
- Stone Harbor Resort will serve their Easter Sunday Buffet from11am-3pm. $18.95/adult and $7.95/child (6-12 yrs), infant to 5 yrs eat free. Reservations recommended (920) 746-9004
- Scaturo’s Baking Co. & Café will serve a tasty Easter Sunday Brunch from 9am-2pm. $14.99/adult and $6.99/child (10 yrs and under). Reservations recommended (920) 746-8727
- The English Inn will serve an Easter Sunday Buffet from 10am-3pm. The buffet is $19.95/person. Known for Beef Wellington, a house specialty, and for mouthwatering soups and salads, as well as an All You Can Eat Fish Fry on Fridays, The English Inn will also serve from their regular menu starting at 4pm. Call (920) 868-3076 or Text Reservation Requests to (920) 559-6837!
EASTER EGG HUNTING in Door County:
- Baileys Harbor Easter Egg Hunt March 26 @ 10am Sponsored by the Baileys Harbor Community Association, this year’s Easter Egg Hunt will be held at the Baileys Harbor Town Hall & Kendall Park where kids can meet the Easter Bunny. This event is just for kids 6 and younger!
- Sister Bay Easter Egg Hunt March 26 @ 10:30 – 11:30am Kids from toddler to High School-age are welcome to participate. Please bring a basket or bag for each child. The hunt will start at 10:30 with kids 3 years & younger meeting on the south end of Waterfront Park and kids pre-K through high school at the playground. A big prize will be hidden (piece of paper in an egg to be redeemed) for each age group.
- Jacksonport Easter Egg Hunt March 26 @ 11am Kids should bring their own Easter Baskets to Lakeside Park in Jacksonport for this community Easter Egg Hunt.