NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This Door County Chefs “Find-What-You’re-Hungry-For” Give-Away is sponsored Door County Lodging (“Sponsor”) and is governed by the following official rules (“Official Rules”). By entering this Give-Away, each participate agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Give-Away, as determined by Sponsor, are final. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
- 1st: One $50 Door County Chefs Gift Certificate
- 2nd: One $25 Door County Chefs Gift Certificate
- 3rd: One $15 Door County Chefs Gift Certificate
HOW TO ENTER
United Way of Door County is pleased to announce that they are the featured charity for the Beer Pairing Dinner to be held at Mojo Rosa’s in Egg Harbor on Friday, June 14th. They are open for dinner from 5pm – 9pm. Guests can stop in anytime that evening to participate in the dinner.
Mojo Rosa’s has partnered with Hinterland Brewery in Green Bay to create a menu that compliments their craft beers. For $25 guests enjoy two small plates of entrees and one dessert, paired with complimentary beers. A representative from Hinterland will be on hand to talk about each beer and their brewery. Proceeds from the evening will be donated to United Way of Door County, $5 from each guest.
Guests get to pick two of the following for their small plate entrees:
- Saison – Beautiful lemon citrus up front, ginger in the middle and finished with black pepper paired with Mojo’s Tostadas Pescardos with guacamole.
- Amber Ale – Clean roast slightly caramel flavors paired with Mojo’s beer cheese nachos with steak, tomatoes, black olives, and jalapenos.
- IPA – Citrus and floral aromas hop aromas fills the nose with a big hop bite perfect for cleansing the pallet paired with Mojo’s Jalapenos Picaduras with cheese and bacon.
- White Cap IPA – True session IPA meaning low ABV Belgium wheat body, strong ruby red grapefruit flavor from the intense Simcoe hops paired with Mojo’s Tequila Pork Chop.
And then for dessert guests will enjoy Luna Coffee Stout – Opaque, black coffee-like character; very creamy extremely clean and refreshing. This is a must with Mojo’s poached pears over vanilla ice cream.
Please sign up to attend this incredible event by calling the United Way office at (920) 746-9645 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by June 6th.
United Way of Door County’s mission is to empower people to build better lives. They focus their efforts in the areas in the Basic Needs, Community Wellness, Health Care, and Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment. To learn more about United Way of Door County check out their website at www.unitedwaydc.com.
The English Inn just north of Fish Creek offers something for everyone. Brunch will be served from 10am-3pm and the dinner menu will be available starting at 4pm.
The Brunch includes Eggs Benedict, baked French toast, scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, hash brown casserole, blackened whitefish, kielbasa and sauerkraut, veggies, mashed potatoes and gravy, au gratin potatoes, Swedish meatballs, turkey, ham, and fresh fruit. Stop off at the Salad Bar for deviled eggs, pasta salad, jello salad, cinnamon rolls, and assorted breads. Be careful not to fill up on the main courses because the dessert table is loaded with items such as homemade crème puffs, chocolate mousse, and the chocolate fountain!
To make reservations or for more info, please call 920.868.3076 or text 920.559.6837. Check out all that English Inn has to offer by checking out their website.