Generations of Door County residents and visitors have loved the White Gull Inn restaurant, with award-winning breakfasts (voted America’s best by viewers of Good Morning America); sumptuous lunches; quiet candlelight dinners; and famous traditional Door County fish boils, featuring locally caught Lake Michigan whitefish cooked outside over an open fire. All are served in the warmth and charm of the Inn’s 100-year-old dining room (lunches served on the patio in summer.) Open all year and all meals are open to the public. Reservations recommended for evening meals.
Regular Hours (May-Oct.):
- Breakfast 7:30am to 2:30pm; Lunch Noon to 2:30pm
- Candlelight Dinners Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights 5-8pm
- Fish Boil on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights
Winter Hours (Nov.-May):
- Breakfast 7:30am-Noon; Lunch Noon-2:30pm
- Dinner served Sat. – Thurs. 5-8pm. Call for reservations.
- Friday Night Fish Boil: times vary
- **CLOSED March 4-18, 2018 for maintenance**
- CLOSED Thanksgiving & Christmas Day
- OPEN Christmas Eve 7:30am-2:30pm
- OPEN Dec. 26
- OPEN New Year’s Eve & Day – Reservations Required
Click below to view the full menu