Opening nightly on May 2nd, Chop Steakhouse is back for another great season in the Country Walk Shops in Sister Bay. They’ll be serving up a three course brunch on Mother’s Day from 10am to 2:30pm and the regular menu starting at 5pm.
Give mom the gift of a mess free kitchen and avoid the inevitable cooking disaster and go out for brunch on Mother’s Day. A three course meal is sure to please everyone in the family so make your reservations at Chop right now!
The first course gives you the option of a fruit cup, cream of asparagus soup, a Chop salad, or a classic Caesar salad. The second course is one of many choices so choose wisely. Choose between Chop’s Filet Benedict, German apple pancake with sausage, baked croissant French toast with bacon, sausage and cheese strata with country gravy, grilled 8oz. NY Strip with butter topping, mushroom ravioli with snow crab in a garlic cream sauce, or a Chop Steak Salad (or Sockeye Salmon). For dessert, pick between salted caramel and chocolate sundae, homemade carrot cake or raspberry sorbet.
You thought they were done tempting you, didn’t you? You were wrong! Not only do you get this amazing meal for only $16.95 per person/$8.95 for children, but Mom will also receive a $20 gift card for a future visit to chop between now and June 30th. What are you waiting for? Make your reservation today by calling 920.854.2700. Tell them Door County Chefs sent you!
Located at 136 N Third Ave. in Sturgeon Bay, 136 Restaurant may appear small, but it’s fabulous and affordable menu, knowledgeable staff, and welcoming atmosphere is definitely going to turn it into your next favorite spot.
After a long absence from the Sturgeon Bay Dining Scene to raise her five children, Owner Sharon Peterson missed cooking for others. She started a fledgling business in the Hole N’ One Mobil on the West Side. The small and limited kitchen quickly turned into a thriving business and she realized she must expand.
After working with the Door County Economic Development Corporation to secure funding, Peterson found herself back in Full Service dining in a prime spot in the bustling downtown district in Sturgeon Bay. From signing on the dotted line, Peterson opened 136 in an impressive four weeks, debuting the restaurant on Valentine’s Day of this year. Although it seems incredibly fast, you’d never know it all came together so quickly when looking around the masterfully decorated trendy dining room or the expertly created menu.
Serving up lunch and dinner year round, 136 has already made a name for itself. Touting a phenomenal lunch menu with something for everyone all for under $20, it has become the Go-To spot for business lunches or a friendly gathering. At night, the restaurant transforms to a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. Lunch is served Monday through Saturdays starting at 11am. Dinner service is available Wednesday through Saturdays until 10pm. For more information, please visit their facebook page or call 920.746.1100. When dining with them, make sure you say that Door County Chefs says hi! We love showing support for our members!
Everyone loves to vacation in a spot where you can leave the car in the parking lot and not open it until checkout. Few Lodging Properties offer a full spectrum of amenities including an on-site restaurant. Glidden Lodge Beach Resort and Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant have partnered to give you the ultimate getaway.
When your stomach starts growling, head next door to catch a drink, pick a friendly bar tender’s brain, and have a phenomenal meal. After enjoying a bottle of wine or a few cocktails, simply walk back to your room and relax for the evening. It doesn’t get more convenient than that!
CHOP is today ’s steakhouse. With tender cuts of beef, carefully selected seafood, an expansive wine list and delicious homemade desserts, we are proud to offer our guests the ultimate dining experience.Continuing their drive to be Door County’s first choice for great steak, CHOP Restaurant in Sister Bay, WI has announced they will be open Wednesday through Saturday at 5pm beginning November 1st.
Owners Jody and Patsy Wuollett said that the decision to remain open was an easy one after an inaugural summer season that far exceed their personal expectations.
“Throughout the summer, we enjoyed so much support from local and seasonal residents, and were asked so many times if we would be open in the off-season, it was an easy decision to remain open,” Jody said. “We already have reservations in November, and even have several Christmas Eve parties on the books.”
In keeping with the season, CHOP’s menu will be revised, adding several dishes that could only be described as “comfort food” including Crispy Roast Duck, Braised Pork Shanks, and a Kobe Beef Burger. Additionally, daily specials will be available including Pan Fried Perch on Fridays, and the ever popular Surf and Turf Combo will now be served on Saturday evenings. Check out the full menu at the website and also on their Facebook Page at Facebook.com/Chopdc
Located in the Country Walk Shops in Sister Bay, it is conveniently located just minutes from you. Join Owners Jody and Patsy Wuollett and their family for a dinner you will surely not forget. Make your reservations today!
10571 Country Walk Lane #13, Sister Bay, WI 54234 www.thechopsisterbay.com facebook.com/ChopDC 920.854.2700
OHANA EGG ROLLS Hand-rolled Beef and Pork
Egg Rolls, pan-fried and served with sweet and
sour sauce – 7
SAUTÉED MUSHROOM CAPS Cremini mushrooms
sautéed in our very own CHOP butter – 6
ESCARGOT Baked in garlic butter and topped
with puff pastry – 9
STEAMED BABY CLAMS ½ lb. of baby clams
sautéed in garlic and steamed with herbs and
white wine -10
BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS Pan seared jumbo
sea scallops wrapped with smoked bacon, and
served with roasted garlic and lemon aioli -15
SOUPS & SALADS
CHOP’S HOUSE SALAD Romaine lettuce, diced
tomato and red onions tossed in peppercorn
ranch dressing and topped with bleu cheese and
smoked bacon – 7
CAESAR SALAD Fresh Romaine lettuce, grated
Parmesan cheese, and croutons tossed with our
Caesar dressing – 7
SOUP OF THE DAY Our fresh, homemade soups
change regularly, so please ask your server for
today’s selection – 7
STEAKS & CHOPS
Our steaks are hand-cut corn-fed Midwestern beef and include a choice of soup or salad and chef’s choice of potato.
To complement our steaks, please choose one of the following butter toppings: CHOP’S house, Bacon bleu cheese, Béarnaise, or Chimichurri.
NEW YORK STRIP
Our favorite cut,
8 ounce – 21
12 ounce – 26
16 ounce – 31
Our most tender steaks
6 ounce – 23
9 ounce – 29
This 10 ounce steak
is cut from the heart
of a sirloin – 20
LAMB LOIN CHOPS
Porterhouse cut lamb
chops served with
and mint jelly
2 chops – 24
3 chops – 30
pecans – 18
NEW YORK STRIP ALA OSCAR
10 oz NY Strip topped with Alaskan King Crab, fresh asparagus, and Bearnaise butter – 27
Center cut 18oz bone in ribeye – 39
CHOP PEPPERSTEAK Tender cuts of marinated
beef steak sautéed with bell peppers, mushrooms,
tomatoes and onions, then smothered with
rich brown sauce and served over a bed of wild
BRAISED PORK SHANK Served with a mushroom marsala demi glace and chef’s choice of potato – 24
CRISPY ROAST DUCK Roasted maple leaf duck served with brandy cherry glaze, accompanied by Minnesota wild rice – 22
KOBE BACON BURGER ½lb pure Kobe burger, grilled and topped with CHOP butter, sliced bacon, and bleu cheese crumbles, served with French fries – 14
MUSHROOM STUFFED RAVIOLI Served with a snowcrab and garlic cream saice and accompanied by toast points – 19
CHOP STEAK SALAD A larger portion of our
CHOP House Salad or Caesar Salad topped with
grilled filet mignon. Soup du jour included – 23
(substitute grilled Sockeye salmon at no charge)
SEAFOOD & FISH
Fish and seafood selections include a choice of soup or salad
and Minnesota wild rice.
PANKO CRUSTED JUMBO SHRIMP Four jumbo shrimp, panko crusted, deep fried and served with horseradish cocktail sauce – 22
LINE CAUGHT SOCKEYE SALMON Wild caught Sockeye salmon grilled and served with lemon pepper mignonette – 23
CANADIAN WALLEYE Panko crusted, pan-fried, and served
with tartar sauce – 22
COLD WATER LOBSTER TAILS Two ¼ lb. South African lobster tails steamed and served with drawn butter – 32
ALASKAN KING CRAB (1 lb) Split Alaskan King Crab, steamed and served with drawn butter – 39
WEDNESDAY FILET AND KING CRAB LEGS 5 oz Petite Filet served with 1/2lb of split king crab legs and drawn butter. Served with soup or salad, chef’s chouce of potato and steak butter topping – 29
THURSDAY IOWA PORK CHOP 12 oz bone in pork chop pan seared and finished with a maple butter glaze, sautéed apples and toasted pecans. Served with soup or salad and chef’s choice of potato – 18
FRIDAY PAN-FRIED PERCH Panko crusted Lake Perch pan fried and
served with tartar sauce, choice of soup or salad , and chef’s choice
of potato or Minnesota wild rice – 18
SATURDAY SURF & TURF Choose your favorite cut of steak including Filet, Ribeye, or NY Strip then pair it with your choice of lobster, bacon wrapped scallops, or panko crusted shrimp. Served with soup or salad, chef’s choice of potato, and steak butter topping – 29
CHOP VEGETABLE SELECTIONS Your choice of
Sauteed or Baked White Creamed Corn, Baked Creamed Spinach,
Grilled Asparagus or Sautéed Spinach and
Mushrooms – 3
MUSHROOMS & ONIONS Sautéed in our very
own CHOP butter – 3
BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS Pan seared
jumbo sea scallops wrapped with smoked bacon,
grilled and served with roasted garlic and lemon
aioli – 15
COLD WATER LOBSTER TAIL ¼ lb South African lobster
tail steamed and served with drawn butter – 16
PANKO CRUSTED JUMBO SHRIMP Two jumbo
shrimp, panko crusted, deep fried and served
with horseradish cocktail sauce – 10
ALASKAN KING CRAB ½-lb. of split Alaskan King
Crab steamed and served with drawn butter – 28
A Service Charge of 18% will be automatically added for your convenience on parties of five or more. Menu subject to change.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, or eggs may increase risk of food borne illness.
Do you feel like cooking tonight? We don’t! Head over to Chop Restaurant in the Country Walk Shops in Sister Bay for a spectacular dinner that you are sure to remember.
The Chop restaurant is a Family-Owned and Operated full-service steakhouse located in the heart of Northern Door County in the Village of Sister Bay, WI. The restaurant features a display kitchen, wine bar and indoor seating for 36 guests, with an additional 12 outdoor seats available on the garden veranda, weather permitting. With an emphasis on classic American Steakhouse cuisine, The Chop aims to become the first choice for local and visiting diners seeking the highest quality steaks, fish and seafood at an affordable price-point.
Located in the Garden level of the Country Walk Shops, The Chop is a great place to eat, combining an intriguing atmosphere with excellent, high-quality food. Our menu is comprised of steaks, lamb chops, pork chops, and a variety of seafood selections including lobster, scallops, shrimp and crab, expertly prepared in our display kitchen. With great food, service, atmosphere and value, our goal is to be the first choice for steak and seafood in Northern Door County, attracting locals and tourists, at a price where they will want to return again and again, and tell others.
Here are some of the nightly specials featured at Chop:
Mondays – Surf & Turf (pick a steak and pick seafood) – 29 choose your favorite cut of steak including Filet, Rib eye, or NY Strip then pair it with your choice of lobster or bacon wrapped scallops. Served with soup or salad, chef’s choice of potato and steak butter topping.
Wednesdays – 3 Course Ohana Dinner – 27 Our special three course Ohana dinner begins with a first course of two egg rolls with sweet and sour dipping sauce, followed by a heaping plateful of our Ohana Short Ribs, Hawaiian Pulled Pork, white sticky rice, mac salad, and Kim Chee. Lastly, our Passion Fruit Sorbet for dessert.
Thursdays – Door County Whitefish caught TODAY! – 20 swimming just this morning, you can’t get fresher than that!
Fridays – Panko Crusted Perch -18 Panko crusted, pan fried perch served with tartar sauce. Includes choice of Chop Salad or Soup, potato and vegetable of the day.
Chop is open nightly from 5-9pm serving up the finest food around. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 920.854.2700. Chop is located at 10571 Country Walk Drive #13 in Sister Bay, WI. Stop in and say hi to the Wuollett family and take in a fine meal in a wonderful atmosphere. For more information, visit their website or facebook page.
Harbor Fish Market & Grille on the shores of Lake Michigan in Baileys Harbor serves breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Outdoor dining is available in the spring and summer on the garden patio. The Garden Patio is pet-friendly and even boasts it’s own Doggy-Menu for our four legged friends.
Farm Fresh Eggs- Served any style with choice of white, whole wheat or rye toast with preserves (substitute with English muffin/$.50)
- Two eggs with bacon, pit ham or sausage links $5.95
- Two eggs with breakfast potatoes $5.95
- Two eggs $3.95
Harbor Hash- Our homemade corned beef hash, two eggs, toast and jam $9.95
Omelets- Three egg omelets served with Breakfast potatoes and white, whole wheat or rye toast with fresh preserves (substitute with English muffin/$.50)
- Simply cheese $7.95
- Veggie omelet $7.95
- Veggie & feta cheese omelet $8.95
- Pit ham & cheddar Omelet $8.95
- Lobster Omelet- The decadent treat you can’t resist – Maine lobster with light cream cheese, sour cream and fresh spinach and preserves $14.
Harbor Homemade Quiche
- Shrimp & Spinach Quiche- Fresh spinach, shrimp, parmesan and Swiss cheeses — with fruit & freshly baked muffin $9.95
- Veggie quiche- Fresh garden vegetables in chef prepared quiche, served with fruit & fresh muffin $9.95
- Meat lovers’ quiche- Chef prepared quiche with sausage, bacon and pit ham, with fruit & freshly baked muffin $9
Harbor Signature “Benedicts”
- Tower of power- Toasted English muffin, walleye cakes, grilled tomato, fresh spinach and poached eggs, with our Hollandaise sauce $11.95 (1/2 order $7.95)
- Eggs Benedict- Toasted English muffin — each half topped with Canadian bacon, a poached egg and our own Hollandaise sauce $9.95
- Veggie Benedict- Delicately sautéed vegetables placed on a toasted English muffin, with fresh Spinach, poached eggs and our own Hollandaise sauce $9.95
- Lox Benedict- Toasted English muffin, poached eggs and house cured lox, topped with our own Hollandaise sauce $10.95
- Lobster Benedict- Luscious Maine lobster served on toasted English muffin with fresh asparagus, poached eggs and our own Hollandaise sauce $14.95
French Toast & Pancakes
- Door County Cherry Stuffed French Toast- Two golden brown slices of egg bread with pockets of cream cheese and local cherries $8.95
- Three buttermilk pancakes $6.95 (With bacon, sausage links or ham $8.95)
- Short stack $4.95
- Door county cherry pancakes $7.95
Barn Buster– Three eggs any style with two slices of bacon, two sausage links, breakfast potatoes, choice of toast and preserves $8.95
- White, wheat or rye toast $1.75
- English muffin $1.95
- Breakfast potatoes $1.95
- Corned beef hash $3.95
- Pit ham $2.95
- Bacon $2.95
- Sausage Links $2.95
- Oatmeal $4.95
- House Blend Granola $4.95
- Cold cereal $2.95
- Oysters on the Half Shell 6 for $15.00
- Shrimp Cocktail $9.95
- Deep Fried Cheese Curds $7.95
- Spicy Chicken Wings With Ranch dressing $6.95
- Chicken Tenders With spicy BBQ or Ranch $6.95
- Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed with cream cheese, then fried golden brown $6.95
Sandwiches– Served with your choice of coleslaw, potato salad, chips or fries
- Tuna wrap-Grilled Ahi tuna wrapped in an herbed garden wrap with cucumber/wasabi mayo $10.95
- Lobster roll-Tender lobster meat prepared with mayonnaise, celery, scallions & cucumber, presented in a traditional lightly grilled lobster roll $15.95
- Malibu club- Bacon, turkey, lettuce, tomato, avocado, herb mayonnaise & Monterrey Jack on toast $10.95
- Fish Sandwich- Deep fried walleye on a soft Kaiser roll $10.95
- Classic Reuben- Tender corned beef with kraut and Swiss cheese on rye, finished with Thousand Island dressing $10.95
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap- Strips of tender grilled chicken with Caesar dressing and romaine lettuce, in an herbed garden wrap $12.95
- Walleye Cake Sandwich- Savory walleye cake and cheddar cheese with tartar sauce, served on a soft Kaiser roll $10.95
- Harbor Melt- Tender turkey, Monterrey Jack & coleslaw lightly grilled $10.95
- Grilled Tuna Sandwich- Ahi tuna simply grilled finished with cucumber/wasabi mayonnaise, on a soft Kaiser roll $10.95
- Grille Burger- 1/3 lb ground beef prepared to temperature, on a soft Kaiser roll $8.95 Add cheese $.50 Add bacon $1.50
- Veggie Burger- Tasty vegetarian burger served with crisp lettuce & tomato on a soft Kaiser roll $8.95 Add cheese $.50
- Gravard lox Vodka and dill house cured salmon, thinly sliced, with whole grain mustard, capers, field greens and cocktail rye $10.95
- Harbor Pasta Salad- Rigatoni pasta with chunks of lean white turkey meat, dried cranberries, roasted bell peppers, Granny Smith apples, Parmesan cheese, walnuts, fresh spinach and pesto – served on a bed of baby field greens $9.95
- Shrimp & Spinach Quiche- Chef prepared with fresh spinach, shrimp, parmesan and Swiss cheeses — served with fruit & freshly baked muffin $9.95
- Veggie quiche- Simply the freshest garden vegetables in our chef prepared quiche—served with fruit & freshly baked muffin $9.95
- Meat lovers’ quiche- Tender homemade quiche with sausage, bacon and pit ham — served with fruit & freshly baked muffin $9.95
- Maytag salad- Crisp Romaine lettuce topped with Maytag bleu cheese, crisp Granny Smith apples, caramelized walnuts and Hawaiian French Dressing $9.95
- Fish & Chips- Traditional deep fried perch with French fries, coleslaw and apple baked beans $15.95
- Shrimp & chips- Lightly breaded jumbo shrimp with French fries, coleslaw and apple baked beans $15.95
- Harbor Caesar salad- Classic presentation of this Romaine lettuce salad with grilled breast of chicken or smoked salmon or grilled tuna $12.95
- Catch of the day- Please check with your server for today’s selection.
- Harbor Chowder $4.95 cup/$6.95 bowl
- Lobster bisque $4.95 cup/$6.95 bowl
- Soup of the day $4.50 cup/$6.50 bowl
- Caesar salad $9.95
- Field greens salad- With mixed spring greens, bleu cheese, pecans and house sherried vinaigrette $9.95
- Soup & Sandwich- Check with your server for today’s choice $10.95 (with Harbor Chowder or Lobster Bisque $12.95)
- Soup & Salad- Check with your server for today’s choice $10.95 (with Harbor Chowder or Lobster Bisque $12.95)
Hamburger, hot dog, grilled cheese sandwich, Kraft mac & cheese or chicken tenders (with fries) $6.95
- Oysters on the Half Shell Freshly shucked, salty Blue Points $3.00 each, 6 for $15.00
- Oysters Rockefeller With hollandaise sauce $3.00 each, 6 for $15.00
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail Always a favorite! $9.95
- Calamari Domestic squid rings and tentacles with duo of lemon & chili aiolis $9.95
- New Zealand Mussels Sauteed and finished with a three onion chipotle cream sauce $9.95
- Gravard Lox Vodka and dill cured salmon, thinly sliced, with whole grain mustard & rye wafers $9.95
- Escargot Imported snails, baked with mushrooms, garlic, Reggiano Parmesan in puff pastry $9.95
- Prime Rib Rollades Shaved prime rib stuffed with Boursin cheese, rosemary and peppers then baked — served with horseradish sour cream sauce $9.95
- Harbor Chowder Our own version of this seaside favorite — — prepared with Lake Michigan whitefish & fresh garden vegetables, in a rich cream base $5.95 cup/$7.95 bowl
- Maine Lobster Bisque Creamy lobster bisque with a hint of sherry $7.95 cup/$9.95 bowl
- Today’s Homemade Soup Distinctive choices created daily $5.50 cup/$7.50 bowl
- Soup Trio A petite cup each of Maine Lobster Bisque, Harbor Chowder and our homemade soup of the day – a great way to “have it all” – perfect for sharing $12.00
- Caesar Salad Crisp Romaine lettuce, crunchy croutons, Parmesan cheese, tossed with our classic house prepared Caesar dressing
- Spinach Salad Spinach, montrachet, dried cranberries, and pecans tossed with a maple vinaigrette. $7.95
- Maytag Salad Mixed field greens & Romaine lettuce with crumbled Maytag bleu cheese, candied walnuts, crisp Granny Smith apples and pineapple Catalina dressing $9.95
- Lake Perch (Fridays only) – Lightly breaded, served with apple baked beans, French fries, fresh coleslaw & rye bread $18.95
- Shrimp– Spicy butter poached shrimp served over Creole style rice $29.95
- Walleye– Simply pan fried and served with Meuniere sauce $25.95
- Ahi Tuna- Wasabi seared ahi tuna served with ginger-wakame salad and coconut rice $32.00
- Salmon- Grilled North Atlantic salmon with creamy cucumber dill sauce $25.95
- Scallops– Pan seared sea scallops served with a tangy blood-orange sauce, presented with a savory risotto cake $29.95
- Maine Lobster Absolutely wonderful – 1-1/2 pound live Maine lobster simply served with drawn butter $39.95
- Rock Lobster – Australian 10-12 ounce rock lobster tail – steamed, split and served with drawn butter – gorgeous! $45.00
- Jumbo Snow Crab- One full pound of jumbo snow crab – not your usual snow crab! $26.95
- King Crab Legs– The ultimate in crab legs – steamed, split and served with drawn butter $39.95
- Vegan Thai– Sautéed fresh vegetables served with bean thread noodles and a spicy peanut satay $19.95
- Pasta– Fresh vegetables, garlic & pesto cream tossed with spinach fettuccine (with shrimp or scallops, add $8) $19. 95
- Pork Loin– Grilled maple glazed pork loin served with an apple wood smoked bacon potato hash $25.95
- Chicken – Chicken breast wrapped in bacon and stuffed with feta, roasted red peppers, & spinach — finished with a delicate garlic cream sauce, served with herb risotto $22.95
- Filet Mignon– Choice steer tenderloin, topped with Montrachet and finished with a balsamic reduction sauce $32.95
- Prime Rib (Saturday Only) Slow roasted USDA prime rib of beef seasoned with cracked black pepper & rosemary 1 2 oz $26.95, 16 oz $29.95, 20 oz $34.95
- Surf & Turf- Steamed Australian lobster tail or king crab legs served with an 8 oz tenderloin or 8 oz cut of prime rib (on Fri & Sat) $45.95
All entrees include Idaho baked potato & fresh house vegetables included, unless other starch is indicated.
To Accompany Your Entrée, Consider
- House Whipped Potatoes Your server can describe today’s selection $4.00
- Harbor Au Gratin Potatoes Classic casserole of Idaho potatoes and rich cheese sauce $4.00
- Today’s Rice Selection $4.00
- Extra Portion of House Vegetables$4.00
Traditional New England Lobster Boil
A 1.5-2# live Maine lobster, baby red potatoes, corn on the cob, New Zealand mussels and steamed clams – plus Maine Lobster Bisque and Door County Cherry Bread Pudding! Reservations encouraged – speak with your server or call for details!
Served every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday evening – all year long!
For Our Guests Under Age 11
- Hamburger 1/3# ground beef patty served on a bakery soft bun, with crisp French fries $7.95 (add cheddar cheese for $.50)
- Hot Dog 1/4# frankfurter, lightly grilled and served on bakery soft bun $7.95
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Mild cheddar cheese on Pullman white bread, with crisp French fries $7.95
- Chicken Tenders Crisp strips of white meat chicken breast, gently deep fried, with French fries$7.95
- Kraft Mac & Cheese Always the favorite, a generous portion served with French fries $7.95
- Buttered Pasta (Available after 5pm) Fettucine in a butter sauce, Parmesan cheese on the side $7.95
- Shrimp Butterflied shrimp with French fries $7.95
Your server will describe today’s homemade choices.
- Fountain Soft Drinks RC Cola, Diet RC, 7-Up, Diet 7-Up, Dr. Pepper, Tonic, Seltzer, Lemonade
- Baumeister Root Beer or Baumeister Orange or Baumeister Cherry (bottle)
- Sparkling Water, bottle
- Still Water, bottle
- Iced Tea (bottomless)
- Milk, Chocolate Milk
- Freshly Brewed Regular & Decaf Coffee (bottomless)
- Hot Tea, Hot Cocoa
- Cappuccino, Espresso, Latte, Mocha, Chai Tea
Flavorings available: French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel, Sugar Free French Vanilla,
Sugar Free Hazelnut, Sugar Free Caramel
We gladly accept Visa, Master Card, Discover & American Express. An 18% gratuity may be added to tables of eight (8) persons or more. (We are unable to provide separate guest checks.) Serving breakfast from 7:30 am; lunch and dinner served daily. Open 7 days a week all year. Reservations encouraged.
Harbor Fish Market & Grille
Downtown Baileys Harbor
P. O. Box 100, 8080 Highway 57, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
www.harborfishmarket-grille.com – (920) 839-9999
Outside dining in season. All menu items available for take out.