Some of Door County’s favorite restaurants are serving special holiday meals and offering special holiday deals this season! Get your holiday coffee flavors by the pound or the cup at Door County Coffee & Tea. Then call to reserve your Four Course Christmas Eve Dinner at Chop in Sister Bay and escape kitchen duties again with the annual Christmas Day Buffet at Harbor Fish Market & Grille (call for reservations).
Chop also offers a classy new way to ring in the new year – with their Four Course New Year’s Eve Dinner (add bottomless Champagne!), or sit back and Giver at the River – the Mink River Basin’s bar will also be open (serving pizza only) on New Year’s Eve. Before and after the annual Jacksonport Polar Bear Plunge, warm up inside JJ’s of Jacksonport. Don’t miss the New Year’s Day Parade and the great Frosty Fest shopping specials in Egg Harbor where Shipwrecked and Greens N Grains will both be open. You can also enjoy a New Year’s Day Pancake Breakfast at Mink River Basin – benefiting the Door County Humane Society! Making New Year’s Resolutions? Resolve to enjoy life more this year and have your coffee in good company at Door County Coffee & Tea on New Year’s Day, and share your first dinner out in 2014 at Arroyo Bay Grill who will be serving a special New Year’s Day menu you won’t want to miss! Here are the details you need to know for dining out in Door County this holiday season:
Chop will be open every day (exept Christmas Day) during the holiday season! Open at 5pm for dinner Dec. 18th – Dec. 31st.
- Serving a spectacular Four Course Christmas Eve Dinner ($42/person) with Bottomless “House” Wine (Red or White) optional for $12 more. (Full Menu also available!) – Call for Reservations: (920) 854-2700
- Ring in the New Year at Chop! Serving a Four Course New Year’s Eve Dinner ($59) with Bottomless Champagne, or “House” Wine (Red or White) optional for $16 more. (Full Menu also available) – Call for Reservations: (920) 854-2700
Cupcake Heaven’s last weekend of shop hours for the 2013 season is this weekend! They will be open Friday, Dec. 20th & Saturday, Dec. 21st from 11am-4pm
- Make sure you plan to stop in! Fun promised for YOU, our awesome customers!!! Every customer can choose a candy cane to see what special offer you get! Will it be a free beverage? Free cupcake? How about a dozen??? And enter in a drawing to win a prize!
Harbor Fish Market & Grille will be serving breakfast & lunch Monday-Friday from 11am to 4:30pm and Saturday-Sunday from 8am to 4:30pm, and serving dinner everyday from 4:30pm (except Christmas Day and Eve) through Dec. 31st, 2013. Harobr Fish Market will be closed from Jan. 1 through April 2014.
- Serving their annual Christmas Day Buffet beginning at 10am – some reservation time still available. Call for reservations: (920) 839-9999
- Serving dinner on New Year’s Eve with lots of great specials!
Mink River Basin is now open for dinner on Mondays, including Dec. 23rd and 30th. They will be serving Lunch until 2pm on Christmas Eve (bar closes by 4pm), and will be Closed Christmas Day. New Year’s Eve the bar will be open (serving pizza only). Regular hours return after New Year’s Day.
- New Year’s Day Pancake Breakfast at the Mink River Basin. Wendy and Linden are once again doing their huge effort to benefit the Door County Humane Society: 9am-noon, Mink River Basin. Pancakes, meatballs, potatoes, fruit. $10 adults, $5 kids under 10. See ya there!
Bistro 42 will be Closed Christmas Eve and Day, but will re-open Dec. 26th (11am-9pm) thru January 5th, after which they will be closing for season.
Door County Coffee & Tea Co. will be open daily (except Christmas) through the holiday season, and is currently offering 5 incredible Holiday flavored coffees—Door County Christmas, Candy Cane, Hot Buttered Rum, Jingle Bell Java, and White Christmas as well as fabulous gift sets for those of us doing a little last-minute shopping! Drive-Through opens daily at 6:30am, Café open 7:30am-5pm except:
- Christmas Eve 7:30am-3pm
- Closed Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve and Day 7:30am-3pm
Arroyo Bay Grill will be Closed Christmas Day, but will be open for their regular hours through the rest of the holiday season: 7am-8:30pm Wednesday (except Christmas) through Saturday, and 7am-3pm on Sunday.
- Serving a Special Menu on New Year’s Day!
Cooper’s Corner will be Closed Christmas Eve and Day, but will reopen Dec. 26th (11am-9pm) thru January 5th. Call for specials!
English Inn’s regular winter hours are unaffected by the holiday season: open Thursday through Saturday from 4-9pm. Call for specials!
- Open Christmas day at noon. You can still make reservations for Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
Gibraltar Grill’s regular winter hours are unaffected by the holiday season: open Friday and Saturday from 4-9pm. Call for specials!
- Monday, Dec. 23rd from 10am-5pm (Café until 3pm)
- Christmas Eve from 10am-1pm
- Closed Christmas Day
- Thursday – Saturday 10am-5pm (Café until 3pm)
- New Year’s Eve 10am-3pm
- New Year’s Day 10am-5pm (Café until 3pm)
Shipwrecked Brew Pub will be Closed Christmas Eve and Day, but will reopen Dec. 26th (11am-9pm) thru January 6th, 2014.
JJ’s of Jacksonport’s regular hours are unaffected by the holiday season: open Thursday-Saturday 11am-9pm.
- Open New Year’s Day to warm up the brave (and frigid!) members of the annual Jacksonport Polar Bears Club – will you dare to take the Polar Plunge?